Another playlist update for you so soon? We’ll we never stop finding great new songs, and with so much good music out there, who can blame us? There’s quite a few gems this time round.
For a start, Sweden’s Many Voices Speak successfully blend so many genres on I Saw You, classic pop merging with shoegaze and an infusion of classic indie to create a timeless wonder of a song. The smooth, addictive electropop of Savoir Adore is broody yet brash and confident, and Hillhar’s sublime synthpop just fizzes with joy – the video is something special too.
Hope you enjoy listening to the latest additions as much as we did picking them!
- Hillhar – Singing
- JF Robitaille & Lail Arad – The Photograph
- Many Voices Speak – I Saw You
- Palomino Blond – Creature Natural
- Room Six Eleven – Ordinary Faces
- Savoir Adore – Slow Motion
- STOCKSNSKINS – Them Today
- The Amber Unit – Don’t Believe Them
- Vain Machine – I Was Made For Lovin’ You
That’s it for now, we’ll be back in a few days with even more musical goodies for you.